All Out Warrior

The F-105 Thunderchief was designed to carry a single nuclear weapon at high speed and low altitude into Soviet airspace. Entering service in 1958, the F-105 was used extensively in the Vietnam War. The F-105G Wild Weasel was a two set version used to counter surface to air missiles (SAMs). The airplane would intentionally act as a target to draw the attention of SAM crews on the ground. Once the SAM radar locked on the Wild Weasel could use that signal to launch a missile against it to destroy the SAM site. It was a highly dangerous mission and the Wild Weasels suffered heavy losses. Despite the losses the Wild Weasels were effective. The F-105 Thunderchief was an all-out warrior used in a limited war.

F-105GWildWeasel18x24Print800a.jpg

Thank you very much guys. Prints of all my work are available through my website.

I asked as your website was loading sorry . I .did have a look but can't make MY mind up..this particular print is different sized etc and

I wanted to ask you if you sell them already framed or do you simply sell them as prints.

Need to send one or two prints to friends in USA.

:coolio:

TIA. Fir you help. :wave:

I asked as your website was loading sorry . I .did have a look but can't make MY mind up..this particular print is different sized etc and

I wanted to ask you if you sell them already framed or do you simply sell them as prints.

Need to send one or two prints to friends in USA.

:coolio:

TIA. Fir you help. :wave:

Thanks HOLMES. Note I do not offer framing. I sent you a PM.