Did Trumpeter Correct the 1/32 Harrier

I'm interested in building a 1/32 Trumpeter Harrier... I'm not to concerned on specific jets. I'm curious if Trumpeter fixed any of the shape issues in the later models. I remember reading when the first Harrier was release that it had all kinds of mis-shape issues. I'm not a rivet counter, but would like it to be pretty correct in shape and dimensions. I will admit my skills are not up to snuff to start cutting styrene to majorly change the delivered product.

Thanks.

I'm interested in building a 1/32 Trumpeter Harrier... I'm not to concerned on specific jets. I'm curious if Trumpeter fixed any of the shape issues in the later models. I remember reading when the first Harrier was release that it had all kinds of mis-shape issues. I'm not a rivet counter, but would like it to be pretty correct in shape and dimensions. I will admit my skills are not up to snuff to start cutting styrene to majorly change the delivered product.

Thanks.

I haven't heard that they fixed anything other than adding the missing Sidewinder rails and plugging the cannon opening in the right gun pod in boxings other than the original AV-8B kit. I think all the common shape issues remain the same.

Edited by Dave Williams

Your correct Dave in that build.

Would of loved to have got Pierro's stuff but he released in on the quiet after saying he'd have a big run!

At least Wolfpack have come to the rescue with BOL rails and other bits.

I'll drag out my early Harrier and compare I remember someone saying they reduced the curve of the upper nose.