Poland aviation art

Piotr, that is a super painting & wow, that must have been one incredible flight. Lucky you. I had to look up Jomfruland, a very pretty part of the world & after looking at it in google maps, you have it painted to perfection, the Hunter is not bad either. ;) :thumbsup:

You have a very intersting website, I have enjoyed a wander through it, in spite of google translation. ;)

Steve.

Piotr, that is a super painting & wow, that must have been one incredible flight. Lucky you. I had to look up Jomfruland, a very pretty part of the world & after looking at it in google maps, you have it painted to perfection, the Hunter is not bad either. ;)/> :thumbsup:/>

You have a very intersting website, I have enjoyed a wander through it, in spite of google translation. ;)/>

Steve.

Steven, I thanks for pleasing words. These are for me great joy and honour, that in such a distant country somebody is interested in my work :-).

Steven, I thanks for pleasing words. These are for me great joy and honour, that in such a distant country somebody is interested in my work. :)

My body stays at home because of family & work but my mind is forever roaming the world & I really enjoy to see beautiful places portayed in an exciting way like this. Thank you.

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz