ARC Discussion Forums

Sign in to follow this  
MattyMears

My STASH ! POST YOURS TOO !

They are over the top; excessive and utterly unexplainable but I love stash shot threads.

I have total stash envy now! :jaw-dropping: I'm moving soon so I will try to post a pic of my stash before it gets packed up, then an after shot from after the move.

Hasegawa Phantoms, Tomcat & Hornets, Oh My!!! How are some of you able to afford so many? Did you find some bulk deals or was it all collected slowly over time? That's a very expensive pile now!

Denis

Well, some of those pictures explain why I can't find a CF-18 kit (or even a F-18A kit) to save my life. (or indeed, many other kits). They're all sitting in peoples basements.

The problem with my stash is that it stays in boxes. I move around too much to actually get settled in a single place where I can put things on shelves, open boxes, and tree fondle. I had a chance to purchase a whack of kits that I had been looking for for a while, but they're such a PITA to move that I passed on them.

Edited by RiderFan

Goes without saying - mostly 1:32 and excluding the pile of vacs in the garage mezzanine and some 'on the go' stuff...

Something tells me I really ought to think about having a clear-out :whistle:/>

Iain

I'll gladly take that Doctor Who TARDIS off of your hands!

IMG_3301_zpsb4b36544.jpg

My collection. Had more at one time but, sold some items. Most of these kits have Black Box cockpits.

Steve

Here's my humble stash (42 in total):

DPP_0075_zps283cc8e2.jpg

DPP_0076_zps2cc79518.jpg

DPP_0077_zps457ebdb9.jpg

DPP_0078_zps0253ea3c.jpg

DPP_0079_zps775e1a52.jpg

About 95% of these kits have been obtained mainly through trades and a few sales on the many forums. I've been able to save quite a bit in terms of actual kits. Aftermarket items are a completely different story, of course.

Rob

Tell the truth guys: you are taking pictures from the store shelves? Don´t you? :rolleyes:

DPP_0075_zps283cc8e2.jpg

So that's what happened to Hasegawa's F-18A Hornet kits!

I've been looking for them in stores everywhere in my neighborhood and found nothing but the same message: "Discontinued", "Out of Stock", or "Out of Production". :doh::bandhead2:

Edited by Jack Bogart

So that's what happened to Hasegawa's F-18A Hornet kits!

I've been looking for them in stores everywhere in my neighborhood and found nothing but the same message: "Discontinued", "Out of Stock", or "Out of Production". :doh:/> :bandhead2:/>

And I still need 4 or 5 more for all the markings (adversary stuff) I'd like to do :P Can't seem to find any more myself.

Anyone have one you're willing to sell? :D

Rob