looks good. Any chance you have another set of those decals for the samurai on the tail. OOP and I can't find them anywhere. Or was that the version of the model that came with it on the tail already?

Hello Salvine,

I have used the hi-viz samurai and still got 2 sets of the low-viz samurai.

If you want one, PM me your address and I'll send it over.

7479883798_7c872f095c_z.jpg

Oh, the low-viz also came with non red eye version (I think it's a correction of a mistake).

Cheers

Fantastic work Darth

Do you know if Zactoman produces any detail set and/or ejection seat for the Dragon F-5E at 1/144?

Sernak

Last I heard he has only made seats and burners for the Revell F-15E. Could you use the seat in an F-5?

F-15

Edited by salvine

Salvine and Darth,

Thanks guys for your reply.

Darth, there is an attached pilot's figure ( :bandhead2:) on the ejection seat so, I can't do much about it. I was hoping that somebody would have produced a detail set that could help me finish this kit. Unfortunately now I have to try and represent the number "23" F-5E from VFA-127.

Salvine, I don't think I can use the F-15's seat on an F-5. Especially since it represents an early F-5E and not the later improved version like the ones from Switzerland.

Thanks again for your help guys.

Sernak