Hasegawa 1/32 P-47 Kits

What's up with the shortage of these kits. I have been searching on every hobby store site includig Sprue Brothers, Ebay and having a hard time finding these kits. I live in Canada, so finding Hasegawa kits in a LHS is mission impossible. I can find the odd P-47D but I can not find a P-47M kit and I want that one bad. If anyone knows where I can find a P-47M kit for sale (or 2) please let me know. Thanks so much.

Well I looked on KINGKIT model site where I sometimes buy MY KITS..I found only these

I can see the postage to Canada being very high Holmes :woot.gif:

The chap wants a 1/32nd kit by the way! Your beauty blinds yourself :thumbsup:

Edited by ian lanc

What's up with the shortage of these kits. I have been searching on every hobby store site includig Sprue Brothers, Ebay and having a hard time finding these kits. I live in Canada, so finding Hasegawa kits in a LHS is mission impossible. I can find the odd P-47D but I can not find a P-47M kit and I want that one bad. If anyone knows where I can find a P-47M kit for sale (or 2) please let me know. Thanks so much.

Where in Canada? Both my LHS's here in Toronto have reasonable stock levels of Hasegawa kits (a 1/4 of a wall in one case, the other has about 20% of their total aircraft selection being Hasegawa)

This is all I could find

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000MGNH8Y/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1353189789&sr=8-1π=SL75

The P-47M was a limited release so it will probably be a few years before they run it again. A periodic search of EBay is probably your best hope in the meantime.

Edited by feddawg

The P-47M kit is like their P-40K kit in 1/32... limited release and hard to find now. Although the released a dual P-40E/K kit recently. Maybe they will do that with the P-47D/M, but doubt it. They are great kits. I have build up a standard D variant... a lot of fun.

Cheers

Collin