The first two sheets will cover F-4C/D's in overall ADC grey (FS16473) schemes. The 1/48 sheets are due in late April; and the 1/32 sheets in May. I will most definitely do these in 1/72 as well. Here is a preview of the units that will be featured:

cd48035_36_promo1.jpg

Now that these are gone to the printers, I have started working on the next batch which will cover F-4C/D's in other camouflage schemes - more on these in the weeks to come.

The first two sheets will cover F-4C/D's in overall ADC grey (FS16473) schemes. The 1/48 sheets are due in late April; and the 1/32 sheets in May. I will most definitely do these in 1/72 as well. Here is a preview of the units that will be featured:

Now that these are gone to the printers, I have started working on the next batch which will cover F-4C/D's in other camouflage schemes - more on these in the weeks to come.

Awesome!!! Can't wait for these and for the next F-4 sheets, thanks again for doing these

Corey

cd48035_36_promo1.jpg

A great and colorful selection, Kursad! :wub: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Greetings

Diego

cd48035_36_promo1.jpg

Really looking forward to getting the 1/32 scale releases of these colourful jets.

Tony T

cd48035_36_promo1.jpg

Looks good Kursad. But you might want to take a look at the script "Michigan" lettering. It doesn't look big enough. I've got dozens and dozens of photos of 171st F-4Cs and Ds, and I've never seen one that looks like yours.

J

63-7576.jpg

63-7618.jpg

Looks good Kursad. But you might want to take a look at the script "Michigan" lettering. It doesn't look big enough. I've got dozens and dozens of photos of 171st F-4Cs and Ds, and I've never seen one that looks like yours.

It is scaled correctly on the decal sheet(the tail profiles were created before the final decal sheet layout), thanks.

Edited by KursadA

Folks, please wait until I post the final layout before drawing any conclusions. The tails are just something I put together several weeks ago to use in reseller promotion. They have gone through many corrections & modifications since then.

The ANG T-33 sheet I announced earlier will cover mostly the states I have done for the F-4, F-101 and F-102 sheets and will allow you build companion T-33s from the same units.

Edited by KursadA

I can't wait to get my paws on these. I have always thought air force Tooms looked their best in ADC grey.

Any chance that somewhere down the road you would think of doing a KY ANG RF-4 in the Euro 1 scheme? I know there isn't a flashy new kit to put 'em on but there are very good kits in both 1/72 and 1/48 allready on the market.

Cheers

Edited by rustywelder

I am very happy to see the 1/32 decals foe the Tamiya Phantom. I have had this in the stash just waiting and hoping that someone would finally do decent ANG scheme. Most likely going with the Duluth markings, one of my all time fave F-4s. Thanks for doing these. Don M.