stradasportsstore

June 2, 2012, i've made an order at stradasportsstore, which is a legit store; i bought then for 77$ worth of rare PE and Decals.

after having paid, for stuff that i'd think was in stock i receive an email two days later, from the webstore owner:

Simon

Your order from Strada Sports has shipped, You should have it in a few days. We are back ordered on the Shunko decal. We will send it as soon as it arrives.

If you have any questions upon receiving your order please do not hesitate to contact us. We want your shopping experience on our website to be an enjoyable one.

Thanks, Kevin

Kevin Rodgers

www.stradasports.com

then a few days later i receive the order, all was there excepted the back-ordered decals.... that, BTW, nothing shows that they where backordered on the webstore...

first part was OK, then i decided to wait for the missing item to be on stock again... i was thinking that let 3 months go, would be OK...

after aving wait more than i should, i write to inquire what was going on with my backordered item... giving all the required information to make the refun if the item wasn't still there...

a couple of days later he reply me:

Simon

Please send me your order number. I will check to see waht is going on. If you like we can send you a refund.

Regards,Kevin

Kevin Rodgers

www.stradasports.com

...but i had already send him all the required info in the previous mail he was responding to...

still, i send him back all the info, again...

and then... nothing... for more than a month... he didn't reply to my lasts emails...

he only stole me 21$, which isn't that much...

so, i write here to warn you:

inquire for a precise item to be "in-stock" before proceeding for any purchase at stradasportsstore

and if after paying, he write back to tell you the item is back-order or whatever, ask for immediate refund, wait for the item is in stock again!

don't do like me, and wait too much... or you'll loose your money...

keep in mind the 45 days limit for paypal dispute when dealing with stradasportsstore...

Edited by mingwin

i don't know if it's a total coincidence

but i've wrote my rant this afternoon.

and this very same evening, i've receive this email:

Hi Simon

I apologize for the delay getting back to you. I have sent you a refund for the decal you had on back order.

Regards,Kevin

Kevin Rodgers

www.stradasports.com

And indeed, i've receive a refund in my paypal account!

so, my story have an happy ending! ...it might have take a couple of months, but now it's over, thanks!

thank you Kevin, not taking my money for nothing.

thanks also, to ARC forums, to set up a Bad trader alert forum... which i don't know how influential it was on my fortune today... but the very same day i posted, everything went fine!