Werner's Wings Night Stalkers-Part 1 Release Announcement

Werner’s Wings is proud to announce the impending release of the Night Stalkers-Part 1: Conception to Gothic Serpent, featuring eight MH-6s and nine UH/MH-60s. They will be available in three scales, 1/72nd, 1/48th and 1/35th.

The Little Birds cover the earliest AH/MH-6Cs up to the AH/MH-6Js, including some used Operation Urgent Fury and Operation Just Cause. The UH/MH-60s start out with Operation Urgent Fury and Operation Prime Chance, including some unique grey ones. Operation Gothic Serpent, made famous from the book and movie, “Blackhawk Down†, is covered in detail. We feature five aircraft from that ill fated mission, most with nose art, including the aircraft flown by Cliff Wolcott and Michael Durant. Cliff Wolcott’s aircraft has chalk nose art that we’ve been able to include for the first time.

The decals are printed by Cartograf so you know they are the best in the world. Painstakingly researched by Mason Doupnik with ex-members from Task Force 160th we offer a unique opportunity to peak into the world of this elite special operations unit with aircraft never seen before or never represented in decal form.

Pricing will be $16 for WWDecals 35-03, $14 for WWDecals 48-05, and $12 for WWDecals 72-03. We are now taking pre-orders at fwernerjr@comcast.net or info@wernerswings.com for overseas customers. Standard shipping rates apply $6 for US and $10 overseas. If you order other Werner’s Wings products we combine shipping. The items will be available through the Werner’s Wings website, www.wernerswings.com and through the Werner’s Wings Ebay Store.

We will hopefully be releasing the Night Stalkers-Part2 in the not too distant future which will cover Operation Desert Storm to the present. The decals will be designed to fit the future Werner’s Wings/Storm Miniatures 1/35th scale MH-47E conversion set.

Here is a sample of the 1/35th scale sheet. All sheets are similiar.

WW35-03.jpg

Edited by Floyd S. Werner, Jr.

Thanks Floyd Can you post a pic of them or link? I checked your site but must be missing them. I will preorder them soon after.

Cheers and HappyThanks Giving to our USA folks

Until I can figure out photobucket's issue here is a link and they are on page 2

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=255797&st=20

Floyd

Ok well my Italieri Kilo Nighthawk is on hold until I see the next sheet covering Desert Storm to the Present. Really nice first sheet! I am going to have to do one of the MH-60L's from Gothic Serpent as well and a Little bird!

Nice release!

Zach