WNW has finally released their 1/32 Fokker D.VII kit. Three boxings with 4 additional decal sheets. Get then while they are hot!

They look awesome. Personally, I think I like the markings that come in the kits more than what are on the extra decal sheets. Can't believe you get all the louzenge decals included, all this for $80. I'm paying close to that for some pretty basic 1/48 scale aircraft models.

Well, I just ordered the Fokker built kit and the accompanying decal sheet. I actually like the option schemes better for this version. I'll be getting the other two kits after the first of the year, once my wallet recovers. I definately like the kit markings better for the Albatross and OAW built boxings. I'm super excited about getting this one, it's one of my favorite WWI A/C. I just wish they hadn't released them around Christmas. My hobby budget just can't take getting all three, plus all of the other sales!

Now if they will only bring on the D.VI, I will be a very, very happy modeler!

Interesting. They're going absolutely apeshit on HS, but over here, only one reply. Guess ARC just isn't into WWI models. :(/>

Stop by www.ww1aircraftmodels.com Plenty of erudite commentary (and just plain salivating!) there. . .

Regards, Rob