The Officially Unofficial ARC Holiday Giveaway

And to add to the Griswold mahem. The funniest line is when Eddie talks about the microwave getting turned on and pees himself and forgets who he is.....

Much like most of the folks on ARC after sniffing too much Mr Surfacer!

-Jim....still here

Edited by Liberator24

If I had known what method would be used to pick the winner, I would have delayed sending my answer in. I echo Liberator24's comments: rigged! A definite bias. Alaska, with its warm temperatures, is a place where things take too long to freeze. Talk to me about good Canadian cold where the pee congeals before it hits the ground, and builds little yellow stalagmites that my dog loves to nibble on...

:D

Congrats to the winner! And if you're not sure you can do justice to the kit, I will gladly take it off your hands - I suffer no such performance anxiety.

ALF

One thing I hope EVERYBODY realizes is that these kits etc are coming from Waco's personal stash and he is doing this around his work schedule. This "event" is all of his own doing as Breadboard is not able to muster it up this year due to personal reasons. I think Waco deservers a heck of a pat on the back and a few Jack and cokes bought for him the next time you run across him at the IPMS Nationals!

One thing I hope EVERYBODY realizes is that these kits etc are coming from Waco's personal stash and he is doing this around his work schedule. This "event" is all of his own doing as Breadboard is not able to muster it up this year due to personal reasons. I think Waco deservers a heck of a pat on the back and a few Jack and cokes bought for him the next time you run across him at the IPMS Nationals!

Yum, Jack and Cokes...

If I meet you Waco, will be glad to drink with you. Mike, you as well!

Congrats to the winner! And if you're not sure you can do justice to the kit, I will gladly take it off your hands - I suffer no such performance anxiety.

ALF

:gun: Those are fighting words sir! :P I'll be sure to give it my all and will be bugging everyone on the jet subforum for advice and answers on the 104. I can assure you if I ever have to take the Falcon up north there will be a case of Waco's favorite brew riding along in the jumpseat.

The current time is 1630AKST, 1730PST, 1830MST, 1930CST, 2030EST, and, for reasons beyond my comprehension, 2200NST in Newfoundland. It's also 0130GMT for those who prefer a universal reference.

I felt I should post to say thank you for the odd time zone acknowledgement! :D It's rather beyond my comprehension too, and I've lived with it my entire life.

:gun:/> Those are fighting words sir! :P/> I'll be sure to give it my all and will be bugging everyone on the jet subforum for advice and answers on the 104. I can assure you if I ever have to take the Falcon up north there will be a case of Waco's favorite brew riding along in the jumpseat.

Roger that!

Any questions you have about the 104, just ask. My Dad used to fly them, I have lots of ref pics, and can steer you toward some bona-fide experts if I can't answer.

Waco's donation is in good hands with you. And if you ever want to bring the Falcon 20 this way, we have 10,000 feet of runway and jet fuel available at Bagotville (CYBG). Big airshow this summer June 22/23 (Blue Angels, Snowbirds, CF-18 demo, etc). I have friends on the airshow committee who would very likely be happy to host you on the static line.

ALF

Question #3:

Tonight's Prize: Eduard 1/48 Mirage IIIC

Math and science complete, we move on to Literature. Multi-part quiz tonight, kids:

In the classic, A Christmas Carol:

1 - What was painted on the sign above the door of Scrooge's business?

2 - What nickname does Scrooge use when referring to his little sister?

3 - What is the name of Ebeneezer Scrooge's Master during his youth apprenticeship?

4 - What are the names of Bob Cratchit's four named children (since two are not named in the novel)?

5 - When was the novel first published, and how quickly did it sell out?

Too difficult? BAH, HUMBUG!! :)/>

GC+SCOTT.jpg

DO NOT POST ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD!

The current time is 1700AKST, 1800PST, 1900MST, 2000CST, 2100EST, and, because Hugo Chavez wanted them to stand out from their neighbors, 2130 in Caracas, Venezuala. It's also 0200GMT for those who prefer a universal reference. You have 12 hours to answer this question. All correct answers received by 0500AKST/1400GMT tomorrow will be entered into the drawing for the Eduard Mirage IIIC.

Correct answers received after the time noted above will win a chance to become Bob Sanchez's new lawn maintenance supervisor for the next year.

Thanks Waco, you just proved me wrong.

I did actually have to use what I learned in that English Lit course that I hated so much. :woot.gif:/>

Terrible isn't it lol. I just want to know what Patton is doing with facial hair like that lol.

Apparently it would be some you and the keg time.....

Love the pics!!! I made a call out cause we have the best on this site!

Now what about Reeves new pic with the tap??

-Jim

(WACO is a top notch guy. Every meeting Ive had with him he has been like part of the family! Thanks Mike for making this happen this year! As always, any guy on this site will gladly help you out of a burning building that Reeves was too wasted to help you, and probably started while trying to light his own farts!)