The Officially Unofficial ARC Holiday Giveaway

Answers Submitted either JUST in time according to my Cell Phone, or 1 minute late if you go by the computer clock. SO hopefully the teacher is in a good mood and will let the JUST IN TIME homework slide! :(

Intersting facts I learned in this one. Still can't believe there was a toy quiz and not one mention of models... :o

Bill

LATE!

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

My first chance to check the list just now at LUNCH.

Oh well a late launch is better than no launch.

Besides the rest of you have at least two wrong answeres.

T

Which two might those be? Inquiring minds and all.

Bill

YOUR TIME....SHE IS UP!

I hope everybody enjoyed this little stroll down toy madness lane! Here are the answers:

1 Mr Potato Head

2 LEGO

3 Operation

4 Pong

5 Rubik's Cube

6 Cabbage Patch Dolls

7 Nintendo Game Boy

(Enough of you submitted Sega Game Gear that I had to look it up...there's conflicting dates, so in the end, I accepted both answers)

8 Tickle Me Elmo

9 Buzz Lightyear

10 Zhu Zhu pets

Yup, quite an A-list collection. The Zhu Zhu pets were the bane of my personal existence 3 years ago, as I tried to track some of these ridiculous little automated rodents down. Ugh. To this day, I'm sure the 3 hours they were played with on Christmas Day were sort of worth it...maybe. I think they're collecting dust in the basement somewhere, but at least I didn't pay $250 bucks on eBay!

Lots of submissions tonight, but there can be only one!!! So, congratulations to CorsairMan!!! PM me your address please.

Aaaaaaand....we're almost done folks!

Okay folks, tonight will be the last ARC Holiday Giveaway!

I'll be posting the question a bit later, but for a preview, here's the Grand Prize for this year's "not-raffle" Holiday event:

trumpeter-mig23mf-flogger-b-soviet-fighter.jpg

Plus, a 1/32 TwoMikes Resin Accessories cockpit to go with it:

IMG_0656.jpg

Stay tuned, and thanks for participating! Remember, you can also still win a $100 gift card to TwoMikes Resin for the best PhotoShop of Mikey's drinking pics.

In the spirit of Christmas and as a thank you to Waco for throwing this party, I'm going to throw in some Zactomodels goodies to the winner!

Splitter Plate correction set:

Front_quarter.jpg

Pylons:

Pylons_side.jpg

APU-60-2 Dual Aphid launch rails:

APU-60-2.jpg

Plus two sets of Aphid missiles:

APU-60-2_23.jpg

:santa:

WOW thats a nice prize!

Plus a hefty bonus from Zactoman!

cant belive i missed the #2 Lego .. i put View-Master <_</>

Remember, you can also still win a $100 gift card to TwoMikes Resin for the best PhotoShop of Mikey's drinking pics.

Hey Mike we need more amo!!

Edited by Neo

Is it because two of them had questionable dates in the question? I noticed a minor descrepency on a couple of dates and sales numbers, but I think the jist of it was clear...we shall see.

Bill

No, Neo was right...plain lazy for this one! :whistle:

Tell you what...since I am pitching in the Mig, cockpit and 100 bucks......... I will also chip in a surprise to the big prize winner to boot! Merry christmas, Happy Hannukah and Happy Kwanza to all of you!!

Thank you for an amazing year!! I look forward to many, many more!! Such a great community that we have here!!!

Please, give waco a hand for not only donating nearly all the prizes but for actually reasearching all of the questions for the giveaways. This was no easy task and he made each challenge a bit harder for himself and for you!!

Cheers to EVERYONE who has participated in this raffle this year. It has been an amazing run. I am too drunk to post a last pic!! LOL

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy Hannukah to all of you. Please excuse me as it is time for the feats of strength for my holiday........Festivus!!

C ya!!

Mike