The Officially Unofficial ARC Holiday Giveaway

Mike, J-10 arrived today, all I can say is WOW and THANK YOU! T'was really a great gesture you did putting on this whole shebang this year! It was fun and I actually learned some things too!

Anyhow, THANKS again! 70.gif

The TwoBobs/TwoMikes 2012 IPMS National OPFOR Super Pack arrived today. It looks FABULOUS!

Waco, congratulations to you sir, you did an outstanding job! :cheers:/>

My TF-104G arrived today in the mail, in perfect condition. It even included some aftermarket decals I wasn't expecting! :worship: Thanks again Waco for running an awesome and entertaining competition. I look forward to starting the build in the next month or two.

Christmas came twice!

Yesterday, I recieved a package from Mike for the Mig-23 grand prize. In the box was not only the Trumpeter Mig-23 kit but a Kinetic F-16C kit too! To make everything more fun, Mike included Two Bobs decals for the F-16 and resin cockpit/Linden Hill decals for the Mig-23. Thank you very much Mike. Very gracious of you.

Chris/Zactoman had already sent me his beautifully cast resin splitter plates, pylons, and missiles for the kit. They look great and will be a nice addition to the kit. Thanks Chris.

Last and funniest is Waco. Thanks for the entertaining and educational Christmas give away. It's be awhile since I've used Google so much.

Happy New Year to everybody.

Rodney

Christmas came twice!

Yesterday, I recieved a package from Mike for the Mig-23 grand prize. In the box was not only the Trumpeter Mig-23 kit but a Kinetic F-16C kit too! To make everything more fun, Mike included Two Bobs decals for the F-16 and resin cockpit/Linden Hill decals for the Mig-23. Thank you very much Mike. Very gracious of you.

Chris/Zactoman had already sent me his beautifully cast resin splitter plates, pylons, and missiles for the kit. They look great and will be a nice addition to the kit. Thanks Chris.

Last and funniest is Waco. Thanks for the entertaining and educational Christmas give away. It's be awhile since I've used Google so much.

Happy New Year to everybody.

Rodney

WOW someone was on Santas Good list :P

Congratulations on the win!