Any decent shops in the Oxnard/Camarillo, CA area?

Ventura Hobbies off of Johnson Drive in Ventura used to be my local hobby shop - small shop but a great selection of new and used kits as well as paints, decals, aftermarket accessories. Down the 101 a bit in Camarillo is Hobbyworld - predominantly geared towards R/C but with a fair selection of plastic kits. If your schedule allows it and you're up to braving the LA traffic, Brookhurst Hobbies in a must visit - best hobby shop remaining in Southern California as far as I'm concerned.

Hope this helps,

Scoobs

Ventura Hobbies off of Johnson Drive in Ventura used to be my local hobby shop - small shop but a great selection of new and used kits as well as paints, decals, aftermarket accessories. Down the 101 a bit in Camarillo is Hobbyworld - predominantly geared towards R/C but with a fair selection of plastic kits. If your schedule allows it and you're up to braving the LA traffic, Brookhurst Hobbies in a must visit - best hobby shop remaining in Southern California as far as I'm concerned.

Hope this helps,

Scoobs

Thanks. I managed to get to Ventura Hobbies while I was out there. I know about Brookhurst, but there wasn't any way I was willing to make that drive after a day's meetings...

Joe