Hi ARC,

On m.scalemates.com, the new mobile version of www.scalemates.com you can access and manage your stash of kits and paints while on the road.

So when you are in a shop or at an event and you don't remember if you already have a kit or aftermarket set you can quickly verify it on your smartphone!

Adding kits to your stash is easy, find the kit in our huge database and just click a button.

Here is a view on my personal stash: Tims Stash

hope this is usefull tip

cheers

Tim

ps: it is free

no worries :)/>

Thank you..I was posting in Waco 's raffle quiz thingy thread...see there .

MY APOLOGIES.?.but I did see your stash list and your wish list and your selling list ..I see you like helicopters a lot..

Nice idea!! :thumbsup:

Cool integration feature Tim. Looking nice. I've finally got my stash fixed up with aftermarket included here a few days ago. While doing it, I was wondering if there's a way where you can set up a filter to add certain aftermarket parts to only the kits that they are compatible for. That way you could essentially click on a kit, and see all the specified aftermarket kit for just that model, scale, and build. I've especially been thinking that while trying to browse through aftermarket for only the Tamiya 1:32 Viper.

Cool integration feature Tim. Looking nice.

Thx, glad you like it

I've finally got my stash fixed up with aftermarket included here a few days ago. While doing it, I was wondering if there's a way where you can set up a filter to add certain aftermarket parts to only the kits that they are compatible for. That way you could essentially click on a kit, and see all the specified aftermarket kit for just that model, scale, and build. I've especially been thinking that while trying to browse through aftermarket for only the Tamiya 1:32 Viper.

Well this feature is actually already present. An aftermarket set can be linked to specific kit (eg. kit number X, kits from a family (eg. all Tamiya Vipers based on same mouldings) or marked as a generic set)

When looking at a kit we will show all generic sets, all sets for the same family + all generic ones. The problem is that many aftermarket sets are currently assigned as "generic". I know a few contgributors are attacking this and it gets better by the day. :)

cheers

Tim