First off, thanks to everyone that participated in this GB. There were a ton of great builds out there (some of which I'm still waiting to see the end result...). For those of you that didn't meet the deadline, please post pictures when you do finally complete your builds, we'd love to see them.

Thanks to ShawnM for helping Bigasshammm and I out for our first GB as moderators. Hopefully we didn't screw it up to bad. For you F-1 fans out there, "Yes, yes, yes, I know what I'm doing" :rolleyes:/>

Now on to everyone's favorite part, THE PRIZES!!!!!!!

We had a grand total of 14 prizes, and 15 people completing builds to make themselves eligible. Being that I volunteered to figure out who got what, I took myself out of the drawing so everyone gets a prize!!!

Winners, please contact the person who donated the prize to arrange shipping.

In no particular order:

Bigasshammm-10 complete - wins Tamiya YZR-M1 '05 Front Fork Set - donated by 2qwik4u

Shawn M-1 complete - wins Revell Castrol Top Fuel Dragster - donated by 2qwik4u

Par429-1 complete - wins Skyline GTR Z-Tune - donated by Shawn M

Waylandcool-1 complete - Rusty Wallace collection - plaque, car, trading card - donated by Bigasshammm plus I added an AMT Country Time-Maxwell House Pontiac bagged kit to make it a NASCAR package

vince14-2 complete - wins Monogram Quaker State Indy Car - donated by 2qwik4u

Dirkpitt289-1 complete - wins Revell Kendall Avenger Funny Car - donated by 2qwik4u

kiwifire-3 complete - wins 1/24 Tamiya Porsche 962C Kit No.233, Shell Livery - donated by Shawn M

Andy70-1 complete - wins AMT KMart Indy Car - donated by 2qwik4u

kentak-1 complete - wins Tamiya Nissan R90V - donated by 2qwik4u

dmthamade- 1 complete - wins Airfix Triumph TR4A - donated by Bigasshammm

mriccio-1 complete - wins Automotive Paint Reference Guide for Model Cars - donated by Model Car World Automotive Finishes (contact me for your prize)

White Wolf-1 complete - wins Automotive Paint Reference Guide for Model Cars - donated by Model Car World Automotive Finishes (contact me for your prize)

Charlie Cheetah-1 complete - wins Tamiya 1/20 2001 F1 Ferrari - donated by Iron Man

Shooterf15-1 complete - wins 1/18 die cast Valvoline Indy car - donated by Bigasshammm

In addition, there will be a People's Choice award given out in approximately one weeks time.

Bigasshamm, ShawnM, and myself have picked 5 models to be voted on for people's choice. I have started a poll in the General Discussion forum in order to get a little more visibility.

That poll can be found here.

Please take the time to vote for your favorite.

The prize for this award will be revealed once the polls have closed and the winner is announced, but I believe it is a good one!

-Dave

Also due to the forum snafu I-16s finished pics disappeared so he was accidentally left out. In that case and for being the last finished build he will get to pick his prize which will be donated by me. So I-16 give me a pm!

Congrats to all and make sure to contat your donators. Big thanks to Shawn and Dave for the assists with the GB.

Thanks to the fellow mods and to all who participated!

Kiwifire and Par429, please PM me your addresses and I will ship the kits out to.

AND

YAAA! Thank you!!

Shawn M-1 complete - wins Revell Castrol Top Fuel Dragster - donated by 2qwik4u