Hey guys I'm wanting help on German tank tracks. I just got Tamiyas 1/48 strurmgerschutz Ausf. G and I'm looking for Fruilmodel tracks for it. I found Alt-4810 but I think it's out of production most online stores are out of stock. My question is I see a Alt-4804 and a Alt-4805 that look very similar. ( the 4805 is my best pick ) I think it's the same track...I just need a second opinion lol if anyone can lead me in the right direction or maybe give me some excellent advice on German armor I would appreciate it very much.

Ok let me rephrase this..... I'm building a1/48 tamiya strumgeschutz III Ausf g. I've seen pictures with both hollow and solid horns on there tracks. My question is which are correct? The sug g is a late war assault gun so I'm leaning to the solid ones... Please give me your thoughts any imput would really be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

S!

At Kagero's book the profiles indicates that Early models had open horns and Late models had closed horns, but there are photos of Late models with a mix of open and closed horns, probably a field modification due to the lackness of tracks.

Edited by Samuca