1/144 Revell's F-15E - A question...

Spejic, I really HOPE you're able to do a set for me, I appreciate it! Let me know if you can and how much. BadCop, I already have 2 sets of Zactoman's AWESOME parts. They really have to be seen up close to be believed...

THANKS to both of you for your responses!!!

Matt

A comparison sprue shot between Revell mudhen and Takara Tomy's which I received recently.

Takara Tomy is more detailed. Not sure if it is worth the price though...

7979348616_3ccca3f125_b.jpg

7979348415_f167f9088b_b.jpg

7979348271_6f4a778d00_b.jpg

Cockpit is one area Revell is better!

7979350162_88f25f4941_b.jpg

7979350306_8ac01deb6c_b.jpg

7979350694_744494d314_b.jpg

No amraam. Takara Tomy has a whole series of weapon set for F-15s & F-4s <-like Hasegawa :(/>

Darth they DO look great but since I already have 3 of Revell's Mudhens in the stash, I really don't want to lay out any more of my already tight 'Hobby Budget' on one Tomy Tech's kits... But Thanks for the pix and advise!!!

Matt

Yeah, I can't spend 30+shipping as opposed to 7.99 at my LHS... Spejic has something he's working on, and I still have the DML offerings, I'm just not sure about the pylon size... I'm just looking for a "short-cut"... I am piddling around with making a sniper pod... We'll see...

Thanks for the various options!!!

Matt