Battlestar Galactica Blood and Chrome

:D

It's not that bad. Each episode is only about 10minutes long. If you watch them all one after the other it's about an hour and a half total. And it's worth watching!

Good action scenes. Good story (at least to part 8, as far as I've gotten).

Apparently in February all the mini-episodes will be put together in one package and released on DBD/bluray.

What's not clear to me yet is if there will be more episodes added at that time.

K

Oh thanks, there goes a few nights stuck in front of a monitor.

So say we all.

:D/>

It's not that bad. Each episode is only about 10minutes long. If you watch them all one after the other it's about an hour and a half total. And it's worth watching!

Apparently in February all the mini-episodes will be put together in one package and released on DBD/bluray.

What's not clear to me yet is if there will be more episodes added at that time.

K

Great stuff! Thanks for posting!

BD

I just started watching this last weekend. I like it! The whole story line appears to be about Commander Adama (Husker) as a fresh newbie pilot during the first Cylon war.

Been using the Chrome plugin to download the Youtube vids as MP4s and watching them on my Ruku. :sunrevolves:/>

Edited by dmk0210

:D/>/>

K

I agree, great series.

There were plans to have B&C as a TV series, but there is a lot on uncertainty on a TV show. They are talking about keeping it as a web series for now. There is supposedly a BSG movie in the works though.....

Edited by Johnopfor

Would love to be able to watch it, but "The uploader has not been made available in your country yet".

And these movie mogul morons wonder why people seek alternative methods for their movies and music.

It is on youtube... shouldn't have a problem there.

Just finished them today. I liked it! I hope they continue on with this story line, either through a full TV series or even the little short webisodes. I thought it was a pretty good storyline and I liked how they tied in to the beginnings of humanesque cylons, with the Tricia Helfer voice even (or very close to it) Very much worth watching. Thanks for posting.

Bill

• 1 month later...

It is on youtube... shouldn't have a problem there.

Youtube can have filters in place to prevent people in other regions watching this stuff from time to time. I've run into it a couple times trying to find certain videos of songs I want to hear (such as live concert versions) and the screen pops up saying "You are not authorized to watch this video" due to the region filter. It sucks, but it happens.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would have LOVED if they had made this into a full series, in the manner of S:A&B, ST:fillintheblank, B5, and so forth. I would have watched it as religiously as I did BSG when it was still being run.

Too many good sci-fi shows being cut short, and too many poorly written ones taking their place. This would have been a heavyweight contender!

(but then, I'm still sore about SGU! ... so what do I know?)

Picked up the Blu-Ray a couple of nights ago and really enjoyed it. Cool to see the Galactica before it became a museum.

KiowaFixer

Yeah I got the BR DVD also.... and I had an earlier Pirated Copy which was pretty much the You tube version which I tossed....

I agree this would have made a great series, Lots of Battles Ships and probably would have gone more than 4 seasons.

I need to get the BSG series in BR too...... Got the Original on regular DVD and have never been able to bring myself to buy the BSG 1980 set.