CD48033 - USAF T-38A Talon

This is the first T-38A sheet that I will be releasing for the new tool Wolfpack kit. It covers most (if not all-I am not sure if Tyndall aggressors have a different scheme) current USAF companion trainer/adversary schemes and a couple Shamu trainers from the late 1990-early 2000s before all of them were converted to T-38Cs.

The subjects in this sheet are:

-T-38A, 9th RW, Beale AFB (commander's aircraft)

-T-38A, 9th RW, Beale AFB

-T-38A, 49th FW, Holloman AFB (F-22 tail band)

-T-38A, 49th FW, Holloman AFB (F-117 tail band)

-T-38A, 1st FW, Langley AFB

-AT-38B, 586 FLTS "Roadrunners", Holloman AFB (*)

-T-38A, 509th BW, Whiteman AFB

-T-38A, 90th FTS "Boxin' Bears", Sheppard AFB

-T-38A, 49th FTS "Black Knights", Moody AFB

The second T-38 sheet will cover older USAF schemes and international users.

I will try to time the release of this sheet so it will be ready when the Wolfpack kits become available. Probably a February release.

(*):The profile does not show the interesting test-related antenna/equipment fit of these Talons, the instructions will.

cd48033promo1.jpg

cd48033promo2.jpg

cd48033promo1b.jpg

Edited by KursadA

I'm putting in a vote for the AT-38 from Holloman aka "smurf jet" which so many of us went through for "Lead-in Fighter Training." Also Laughlin AFB in the old white scheme - one of the longest users of the T-38 in the USAF.

Hitch

• 2 weeks later...

Any plans for the T-38C sheet you had shown us a few months back? I could use the XL tailcodes for the Red Bulls out of Laughlin AFB :)/>/>

I designed that sheet for the Sword T-38C kit, which was cancelled soon afterwards. It's been waiting ever since. I will release it as soon as someone does a T-38C (either Wolfpack or Trumpeter are bound to do a -C version of their kits sometime down the road), but it doesn't make much sense printing it before a T-38C kit appears.

I will most likely include a white 1980s Red Bulls T-38A on my other T-38A sheet, though.

Edited by KursadA