This is amazing work! Bravo. Can you give us more details on the rivet decals? Where did you get them from? Are they kit specific? Thanks!

I bought it via UK. My friend living in UK and he bought it for himself and for me directly from producer. This decals are not dedicated for exactly aircraft, for attach it you have to cut it. Applying like a regular decals with sifting liquids.

RIVETING DONE !!

60595-o.jpg

60597-o.jpg

60598-o.jpg

Edited by marek_1101

Pretty nuts man! The engine detail is amazing but putting the white wear bands on the tires is an amazing touch that you rarely see. The canopy looks amazing too! Absolutely stunning! Keep working and updating us!

I know this has been said already, but this is some of the best modelling I have ever seen!

What is it with you guys from Poland? You're all so talented! I don't think I've ever seen a crap model come out of Poland yet!! The winner of the Peoples Choice of Melbourne Expo was Polish too. Must be something in the water.. What ever it is, I want some!