More free kits!

Hi,

The last few years we always had the great ARC raffle by breadboard this time of the year. Due to circumstances, it won't happen this year, but Waco/TwoMikes/Zacto covered that nicely with their great trivia quiz the last week. I always donated a few items for the raffle as well, because I think its the right think to do. Now, without the raffle this year, it feels a bit odd not to continue that tradition, so I've decided to do it this way instead.

Here's how it works. I have two kits to give away. The first is the recent re-release of the Revell 1:48 Rafale M. The second one is the new Trumpeter 1:48 MiG-21F-13. All you have to do to win one of these kits, is to send me a PM, with the title being either "Rafale" or "MiG". In this PM, you will give me a random number between 0 and 100. I had two numbers picked by my brother today, and the person guessing that number, or being the closest guess will win the kit he/she picked. Should it occur that more than one person guesses the right number or the closest number, I will get another kit for that person. I will only accept one entry per person, to spread the chances a bit. I will accept entries untill noon PST/3pm EST/9pm CET friday the 22nd of December.

I hope this is clear.

Good luck!

This is going well so far. About 30 people submitted a number, and it seems the MiG is slightly more popular than the Rafale.

Also glad to see others starting to give stuff away as well. I was hoping this would happen, and you people don't dissapoint. :beer4: So if you want to start a thread of your own, by all means, go for it!

Happy holidays.

Alright, time to announce the winners.

There were 55 entries, and none of you got the correct numbers, so I'll pick the closest ones.

The winning number for the Rafale was 18. The person who picked the closest number (19) is ..... thegoodsgt!

The winning number for the MiG was 93. The person who picked the closest number to that one (91) is .......wayfarer 30!

Congrats to Steven and Michael! I'll send you a PM to get the address details, and I will ship the kits ASAP.

Everyone else, thanks for playing, and happy holidays!