Hi Guys,

I don't know whether anyone can help me but here is the snag. On Saturday I bough a copy of the Thunderbirds boxing. Over here it sells for the same price as the original kit but is a lot easier to get hold of and in fact mine came with big discount.

Because the full prices are the same then I reasoned that the only difference would be the decal sheet.

You know I was wrong! I think I am actually missing about 4 complete sprues but I think that I only need two the drop tanks with pylons, sway braces and whatever comes with them. I intend to get hold of Eagle Strike 32074 and go for the 20th TFW jet so I'm not sure whether that could have single or twin Sidewinders inboard? It would be nice to have inboard pylons though, even empty at a push? And then there's the decal sheet. All the reviews I've read say the kit stencils are terrible. Personally I would love to have a set of these 'terrible' decals as the Thunderbirds ones are so lacking in stencils to be useless!

So there you are, my original question - can anyone help please?

If you could PM me then I'd be grateful.

Thanks for reading this far

Simon