Yeah, I'm going to join the fun......

Tis the season to give kits away on ARC. Therefore, I'm jumping in on all the fun that Pete, Flyingfortress and William G are having. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanza, Ramadan and all that other stuff. Not to mention celebrating the great Solstice and whatever the Mayan's used to celebrate when they sacrificed people, goats and various other animals. With the end of the world just days away here is the deal:

I have a 1/72 AMTech EC-135 ARIA/ALOTS Snoopy (the electronic missile tracking variant of the KC-135) and a Matchbox PB4Y-2 Privateer kit (Navy B-24 variant with single fin tail - the same mold as the recently re-issued Revell AG kit). Both kits are un-started, complete and in good condition. The boxes have seen better days but aren't mangled, and the kits will build up fine. Same basic rules as the others, a number between 1 and 100. I'll let this run until 12:21PM EST on 12-21-12. World should be either over by then or well on it's way. I'll announce winners that afternoon. I'll probably ship within a couple of days of the end of the world. :D I also will have to limit this to the lower 48 states as the kits are rather large and will cost quite a bit to ship. In the case of multiple winners, first correct posted answer gets to pick and second gets the other kit. Once you post an answer, please do NOT edit your posted answer or it will have to be disqualified.

I'm going through the stash and may add another kit or two tomorrow.

I already had SWMBO pick two numbers for the first two kits so have at it. Just post picks here. One number pick per ARC member please.