Yeah, I'm going to join the fun......

Winning numbers were 48 and 82. Holmes can verify this if anyone needs verification. Nobody picked those numbers unfortunately. That said, members jordan03 and Exhausted both picked 81 which was one off of the 82. jordan03 posted first so I'll let him decide which kit he wants. Exhausted wins the remaining kit provided he resides in the lower 48 states of the US as originally posted.

Winning numbers were 48 and 82. Holmes can verify this if anyone needs verification. Nobody picked those numbers unfortunately. That said, members jordan03 and Exhausted both picked 81 which was one off of the 82. jordan03 posted first so I'll let him decide which kit he wants. Exhausted wins the remaining kit provided he resides in the lower 48 states of the US as originally posted.

Yes

I can verify that those were the numbers which were picked.

Congrats to jordan03 and Exhausted on their win. :banana::nanner::thumbsup:

Thanks Jason!

I would love the 1/72 AMTech EC-135 ARIA/ALOTS !

Looks like a great kit!

Brian

It is yours. I notice you live on Cape Cod. I live a little northwest of Boston. I would be willing to meet you somewhere nearby to your neck of the woods to hand it over to you as it would make it easier than me trying to find a box big enough for it (it is a big kit). I am off on vacation from work all next week if you have time during the week after Christmas. I have been meaning to head down that way to visit that shop in Hanson anyhow.