FS/FT 1/72, 1/48 Aircraft and 1 Ship

Hi guys I have the following kits for sale or trade. Unless otherwise noted the kits are complete and unstarted in their original box. If you are interested in trading I am willing to trade a 2 or 3 kits for one to make the values even out - I'm pretty flexible here. I accept PayPal for payment. I am a soldier stationed in Germany and will ship using the USPS. I'll send the packages via Priority Mail (It gives the best speed for cost). For those of you that don't know all mail going to or coming from servicemembers stationed in Germany departs/arrives in NYC. Postage is only charged from the point of origin to NYC for mail going to Germany or from NYC to it's final distination coming from Germany. I bring this up because a lot of people think postage is very expensive when mailing to, or recieving mail from, a military address in Germany. I will mail either via a Priority Flat Rate Box, or a Priority Box, whichever is cheaper for you - the speed is the same. For those wondering just how much it would cost my zip is: 09112. Ok, onto the list.

Aircraft:

1/72 Revell C160 Transall Eloka/NG $25.00

1/48 Dragon Ju88C6 Nightfighter $20.00

1/48 Tamiya Fw190D9 $15.00

1/48 Hasegawa FW190A4 $20.00

1/48 ProModeller FW190G2/3 $5.00 (I got this kit in a trade. It is bagged and appears to be complete but has no box or decals. The

instructions a pretty beat up but usable.)

1/48 Eduard Roland II ProfiPack $20.00

Figures:

1/35 Dragon Signal Troops $5.00

1/35 Dragon Gen2 Panzergrenadiers $8.00

1/35 Tristar Panzergrenadiers Vol2 $5.00

Ship:

1/535 Revell USS Missouri $10.00

Trade Wants:

1/35 Dragon Panzerkampfwagen IVe (Kit 6264)

1/35 Dragon PAK 38 (Kit 6444)

1/35 Dragon PAK 35/36 (Kit 6152)

1/48 Tamiya G4M1 Betty

1/48 Nichimo E13A1 Jake

Thank you for looking,

Ernest

Edited by greif8