Hasegawa Kawasaki Type 3 Hien

Does anyone have any idea where I can find a 1/48 decal sheet for this kit? I got this kit as a gift. It's the 1994 box. The decal sheet that comes with it is completely shot. Touch it and it turns to dust.. I found an Aries update kit that looks cool but without good decals I don't know if I want to spend $70 for it.

Alan

Paolo is correct on the available sheets. I have the Techmod set for the Hien. The neat part it also comes with a masking set for the wheels, canopy and flying surfaces. The Aeromaster sheet may be hard to find. The other 2 sets not too bad.

Chuck

Fly Navy

Thanks guys. Where can I get the Techmod stuff here in Cali?

I couldn't find any Hobby Shops that I know of here in So. Cal that may carry them. I do not know of any in Central California or the San Joaquin Valley. I got my set from a vendor on Ebay. Shops name is Scott's Model Workshop and I believe his shop is here in California after all going back in looking at his Ebay Store. Huge inventory of decals to sort through. Some I didn't know were made. Here is a link of a Lifelike decal sheet I have never seen before, which has 3 Tony's (3 of the 8 subjects,there may be more)

My link

see if that works for you. If not browse the site it really has a wonderful choice of very cool decals.

Chuck

Fly Navy