How bout some pics of your helo's, Floyd?

Just been busy. Here are some from the unit with old and new EC-120s.

Enjoy

Floyd

PIOPhotos.jpg

Preakness20031-1Printing.jpg

NewImage.jpg

AEC Promotional Photo. I'm in the rear aircraft in the right seat.

GrandPrairie.jpg

Just a cool pic.

009_9.jpg

Friend's Corvette

Picture002.jpg

A small grow we found.

1_imagejpeg952.jpg

This was on a billboard for recruitment. Scary huh? No, you don't have to be bald to be in the unit but it doesn't hurt. LOL

Pilots2-1.jpg

My favorite photo of me with the BPD flying back from Texas after picking up the new aircraft.

IMG_6141.jpg

I'm almost bald, does that count(don't want to admit the inevitable I guess)!So does that mean you are a sworn in officer?Does anybody make that chopper in any scale and how bout some decals for your birds from WW and while we're at it, resin detail set!!!

I'm almost bald, does that count(don't want to admit the inevitable I guess)!So does that mean you are a sworn in officer?Does anybody make that chopper in any scale and how bout some decals for your birds from WW and while we're at it, resin detail set!!!

Yes I am a sworn officer. They give me a gun, badge, helicopter and all the fuel I care to use. LOL There are no EC-120s in kit form. I have a mahogany one but there is no plastic one of it. If they did I would do the decals and resin. LOL

Floyd

NICE!!! Helo pics Floyd, That color of blue is soooo cool looking on your choppers! How bout some more interior and cockpit shots. By the way,thank you for what you do as a police officer, and yes I'm jealous!

Edited by hawkwrench

Agreed, thanks for your service Sir and all the guys operating Foxy and BPD do, as a MdTAP officer you most certainly have backed me up plenty of times on IS95/895. Always a outstanding feeling to look up and see you guys circling when I am on a traffic stop!

Stay safe and thank you!

Hi Floyd,

Have you ever considered converting an EC-135 to a 120? While I am not intimately familair with the 120's design(flew on an EC-135 in Philadelphia for 7 years)it looks like there would be a fair amount of conversion work to do. I guess before I start suggesting that others work on building their aircraft, I should finish my EC-135... Floyd, thanks to you for both your public service, as well as to the service that you provide to use rotor wing modelers!

Sincerely,

David

135 and 120 are two totaly different helicopter with no common grounds. If one would want to convert 135 to 120, you would need to throw away everything but the ... sorry, everything, and build it from scratch.