Christmas gift model haul

Found it! Google is good...

http://www.blood-and-thunder.net/?p=542

Amazon is good too!

I gotta get this!

On the thread topic,I never get kits for christmas. And I'm good with that as I'm really picky anyway, 48th scale only and 99% of the WWII only.

You've still got a PBY in my basement!

Is that spray booth big enough for a B-17?

lol

Found it! Google is good...

http://www.blood-and-thunder.net/?p=542

Amazon is good too!

I gotta get this!

On the thread topic,I never get kits for christmas. And I'm good with that as I'm really picky anyway, 48th scale only and 99% of the WWII only.

Yeah I haven't used it yet but it's nice. Very easy to set up in very little time and it's quiet. I'll be using it on the Hs129 that you see in the pic.

And no it won't hold a B-17. Sorry.

Spray Booth definitely looks cool. Question though...does it actually contain the particles within? I've wanted to look into one but have went the wayside since I don't have a setup close to a window. If the filter grabs fumes and particles as a stand alone as something g I can use on the table then I may grab one.

On a side note the wife got me the HB F-14D in 1:48. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! I also treated myself to the trumpeter 32 scale E model super hornet. Cannot wait. The fact that it comes stock with my old crew markings of the Pukin Dogs is a huge plus. :)

Now that is one EXPENSIVE lens.....wish I could get the same in Canon! Just have to use CPS to get a loaner when I want to use one.

jpk,

546129_10151191633445295_2015935007_n.jpg

My wife is helping me get it. :D/> ~evil grin~ Her reasoning is that if I'm doing wildlife photography, I'm happy, and thus in turn she doesn't have to listen to me "growl" at everyone. Yes, I know, I'm a lucky guy in many ways (#1 - she married me, #2 - she puts up with me). And no, unfortunately she doesn't have a sister.

Edited by The_Animal

You've still got a PBY in my basement!

Is that spray booth big enough for a B-17?

lol

Damn, I keep forgetting about that!

I'll have o figure something out for B-17's. I could even get 2 of them and connect them together haha!

Late Christmas present or "Otoshidama" - New Year's gift

389689_10151367960085295_33311597_n.jpg - 50" Pan-a-sonic Viera TC-P50X5 For $600.00 too.. Maybe not this year's greatest edition of plasma TV, but frankly, good enough for us.

My wife got an i-Pad for herself for $299.99 - Thanks to "Steve Fonyo" for returning your i-Pad to LD. :D/> We got a great bargain on it. :D/>

Edited by The_Animal

A little late to the party but I was waiting for my gift to me, from me with love, which arrived in today's mail.

A Badger 105 Patriot Airbrush:

100_9845_zps33afe6bb.jpg

I also got this nice looking 1/350 CVN-65 USS Enterprise from the Wifey. The Mini-Hobby copy of the Tamiya kit. I plan to build her as she was for her final deployment. Will be starting after I move this summer to Tacoma.

100_9847_zps35547bbd.jpg

Happy Modelling,

Denis