Memphis Belle II

Hi all my friends and Happy Holydays,

I'm glad to present my last 2012 build.

As the topic title explain is the Trumpy 1/72 F-105D,the aftermarket used are:

- Aires cockpit and wheels

- Quickboost vemtral fin and engine air scoop

- Master Model brass pitot tube and IFR probe tip

- Zotz "Thud Alley" decals

The model is painted with Gunze,Tamiya and Alclad colors.

Here the WIP.

A special thanks to CrowTRobot for the precious help for realize this particular airframe.

Sorry for the poor quality pics ( the camera is one of my worst enemy in many way,I noted some error omly after check the pics...).

This is a first batch of picture 'cause I've to finish the model display base and add the canopy release handle.

p10400021024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

p10400031024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

p10400141024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

p10400041024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

p10400051024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

p10400071024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

Some pics of the load out.

p10400201024x768c.jpg[/url][/img]

p10400211024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

p10400251024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

Thanks for watch and an Happy New Year to all!

Gianni :cheers:

Thanks all guys!!!

Awesome. Hadn't seen a model from you in a while. I may have missed them but glad I didn't miss this one.

My friend,

the second half of this year was terrible,two hours ago I had yet another bad news:last night one of my cousins was walking home with some friends after a uneventful trip from his uncle to search for any type of work and have had a car accident.Now is recovered in an Viterbo's hospital where he had several stitches and operated with one hand, according to initial news would have lost half a finger.

I hope that 2012 finish really quickly...

Gianni

Nice work, Gianni. It looks like a battle-hardened Thud ready to go out and kick some more a**. :chain-gun:/>

Thanks mate,and thanks again for your priceless help!!!

Probably I've overdone the various effect of my Thud ( if only mine look half better of your's...), but as I mentioned in the WIP,my intentior was build yhr "Belle" during the deploynent era.

Lesson learn (recently has crept into my mind the idea to build the F-105F of Thorsness...)

:cheers: Gianni.

Great work, Gianni! I love all the little details, and also the fading into different shades of the camo. Hope to see more of your work in 2013 :cheers:/>

Me too! :woot.gif:

Mike ,thank you for your kindnes,Im very glad that you like my technique; I'm still very far from the perfection of various master ARCers,the road to improve is long...

:cheers: Gianni