Ericyymodel (Sealmodel)

Have a question regarding shipping time to the U.S. I ordered a few models from Ericyymodel, now Sealmodel. The items shipped out on November 15 and still no sign of them. The tracking number shows that it still has not reached the states. Is this typical? Those who have ordered from him before, your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Cameron

If you've asked for slow shipping (aka by boat) yes then you may have to wait a few more weeks.

I have ordered form them a few times and have always let them ship as cheap as possible (boat).. 2-3 months (sortof) and always got what I ordered.

harald

When I've ordered from Eric, I've always chosen the air mail option. It takes 8 or 9 calendar days.

However, I have an outstanding order from another Hong Kong outfit, and it has been in stuck in Hong Kong since December 4.

I got my first shipment in oh i`d say 6 months ago. I didn`t know it, but i told him (sheepyung) that it was a no rush order. Had i known better, i would never have metioned that it was a "no rush order" I did get a complementary tamiya 6mm masking tape since i opted for the "no rush" though. I think this was some sort of seasonal high for him as he used several weeks to ship my items and i had to send several e-mails after a few weeks when i lost my patience, although no foul communication was ever exchanged ;-) It seems he is not fluent in english, but FWIW he is very polite and correct. He was also very interested in finding out what my preferred shipment manifest would read (i.e. value, gift etc.) He does have some very competitive prices and when the shipment finally arrived, i was absolutely flabbergasted for lack of a better word. The packaging was unreal. Like from another world. I have never seen such an amazing packaging job before. Absolutely unreal! Needless to say it was worth the wait:-)

Whether or not my shipment came by Willy the steamboat or the Chattanooga choo choo train is unknown. (welcome for enquiry)

Pete Repeate buyer!!!

Edited by breadneck

I live in South Africa, and have ordered a lot of stuff from him - excellent service but you will wait a while for surface shipping - bear in mind that HK post over the festive season is very slow as well.

Agree with breadneck - packing is superb - your kit will be in pristine shape.