While surfing the net, I came across a French website that offers a pretty extensive PE and resin detail set for the Revell EC-145 chopper, The website name was renaissance models. The set can probably be used on the UH-72 also , but the problem is I don't read French to find out how much it costs or who to order it from. Does any know about this site or can read French?

Renaissance Models have the EC-145 resin & PE set listed for €50.00

A quick check of the retailer list give 2 US based outlets that carry their stuff, Island Collectables & Strada Sports(I assume you are US based)

Both of the retailers are into Auto sports and may not carry the aviation bits but they may be able to get it in on order.

HTH

Thanks alot VG 33 for your offer to help and thanks murfy for the info. I just hope they can get if a modeler wants it seeing their an auto dealer( not that kind of auto dealer!)I looked at the set and its really good and chock Ablock full of all kinds of details for the EC-145. You ought to check it out .