The ARC Happy New Year Wishes Thread here...

Hello fellow ARC'ers and modelers! Happy New Year! May you and all your family and friends enjoy a healthy, happy and prosperous 2013. And may all your builds come together easily and without major errors causing them to fly into the floor or a nearby wall at speed!

:D, A very Happy and prosperous New Year to all our members and readers. It's already New Year's Day hereand I witnessed 2 very good fireworks displays at Maitland; one at 2100 and the other at midnight. I got some video of the second one, unfortunately I was helping treat a patient during the nine o'clock kids show so I missed all of it. I did get some reasonable video of the midnight show though.

:cheers:,

Ross.

A very Happy New Year from Southern California! I'll be bringing in the New Years onstage in Huntington Beach tonight so all you rockers....go crazy...but go crazy safely! I want to still be able to enjoy hearing from you in 2013. May your new year be blessed and prosperous!

Steven

Yappy Hew Near!

May the tooling be accurate, the molds be straight, the decals be in perfect register, the hands be steady, the paint flow smoothly and in true color, the glue stay where it belongs, the seems be flush, the finish be fine, and the builds be a joy for all!