Challenger 2 (with herb-encrusted turret!)

Hi everyone

Here is my recently completed British Challenger 2. It was built OOB, painted with Mr Hobby acrylics and weathered with Promodeler 'sand' wash. For the camo netting I used pieces of bandage soaked in white glue with mixed herbs sprinkled over it. Hope the cockroaches don't eat it :)/>/>

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Greg

IMG_0575_zps7e1bf2c8.jpg

IMG_0576_zps19bbb930.jpg

IMG_0578_zps4a5930e3.jpg

IMG_0579_zpseb04a834.jpg

IMG_0581_zps71942a1b.jpg

IMG_0587_zps65e6786c.jpg

Edited by Mossy

Nicely done, the camo net effects look very convincing. I for one would love to see a tutorial on exactly how you achieved the look. Which kit is this one?

Thanks mate. It's the Trumpeter kit.

..... I for one would love to see a tutorial on exactly how you achieved the look.

I agree - I'd love to see your approach to camo painting Mossy. You've done a masterful job on this and all of your other builds I've looked at and would very happily take some advice from you

Gee thanks a lot fellas. I have learned a lot from many of you guys here. My next project will be an M1A1 HA with mine plow, which I will be painting in the sand coloured scheme, however next time I do an armour build in camo, I'll create a build thread.

Now that I know how to make the camo netting I also plan to go back and fit out a couple of my previous builds. I'll post a few photos and details to show how I do it.

Thanks again

Greg

Edited by Mossy