Most Trustworth Decals

I've brought more RAF insignia in 1/72 recently then I'd like to admit, that's where I'll start. I usually like to stick to Aeromaster or Eaglestrike but I've found that their decals are usually printed a fraction off center but enough to show a faint white outline at the border. And this is usually only on the yellow part of the roundels.

So I do have lots of decals more but half are probably unusable for that reason. Now if I guy insignia in future what would be the recommended printer of decals? Xtradecals look great I beleive.

Out of register is it. In my opinion it is the same as out of order and it is a crying shame. Aftermarket stuff shouldn`t have this sort of serious faults to it. I hope you get lucky with your printer experiments. I have still a ways to go before i venture that far off the beaten track. To me this should without question be added to the seven deadly sins. It ****** me off !!! (oops, did i just swear?)

Edited by breadneck

... Xtradecals look great I beleive.

I understand they are printed by Microscale/Superscale, or at least they were. Whoever prints them, they are nice and thin and work well with Sol/Set in my experience.

I did get an out-of-register Xtradecal sheet once: Hannants replaced it FOC. :thumbsup:

Fantasy Printshop are also worth a look and, again in my experience, are very good.