Hullo all,

Hope nobody minds if I post this in here instead of the usual Plane Trading, seeing as this forum would reflect the most likely interested parties.

I've got all 3 of the Star Wars Sketchbooks (Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi) containing the developing designs for the memorable machines/vehicles/characters in the original trilogy. These are the original publications, not reprints or reproductions, so they go back to '77, '80 and '83.

All from a smoke-free home, by the way.

I've done a bit of searching and on eBay the absolute best price currently for SW is about $25, for Jedi is $10, and only one example of Empire is currently there, which had lost its binding and is now in protective individual sheets for over $40 (ridiculously high IMO for that book in that condition).

I believe I paid well over $50 for all three (purchased one-at-a-time over the past 20 years), and they're still in great shape--especially Jedi, which is almost brand-new. So, I'm offering all three for $45, free shipping within the USA. I hope you'll find this a fair price for these, especially all in a complete set in decent condition (Please yell at me if you don't. Nicely.) :)

If you could, post here to claim first-dibs on it if you want it, then write me at jolly rogers 29 at hot mail dot com.

Thanks! :cheers:

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy