Maybe a Whoops w. Tom's Modelw. Pfalz D XII?

I have this Pfalz D.XII from Tom's. I built it more than 20 years ago, it was a multimedia kit, vacuform with metal parts but no decal. However I built this kit whem 1/48 WWI kits was very rare, Eduard was still a Photo-Etch company only, and vacufor was the only way for 1/48 WWI models aside the three kits from Monogram (Fokker D.VII, Se5a and Camel)...

Today you have a very better option from Special Hobby, with their 1/48 Pfalz D.XII.

But if you wish to face the challenge of a vacuform kit of this plane, this is a good kit, but the radiator needs to be made new as scratch, the metal part is a joke...

These are photos of my old kit, still alive:

PfalzDXII_02.jpg

PfalzDXII_01.jpg

PfalzDXII_03.jpg

Edited by FCM

Thank you very much for your reply and knowledge of what you had in your kit box back then, as well as posting the photos of your fine build. Super work sir! I have built vac kits, but not a biplane. I did find the newer kits that are out there, but this Tom's boxing is from a list of kits up for sale and I had requested to buy it before I looked into the issues. And I have not heard back from the seller on what is in the box. I did read from a reviewer that the later resin one had horrible parts with all kinds of casting issues like non-tapered trailing edges, etc. I did ask that he inform me when he can about it incase I need to look into another kit from him instead. Again, Thanks!