Looking for instructions of Hasegawa F-111D/F (1/72)

I just bought a 1:72 F-111E of Hasegawa, but I´m planning to build it as a "F". Can anyone provide me with the instructions of the "F" so that I can see what changes need to be done in comparison to the "E"?

HAJO

I just bought a 1:72 F-111E of Hasegawa, but I´m planning to build it as a "F". Can anyone provide me with the instructions of the "F" so that I can see what changes need to be done in comparison to the "E"?

HAJO

I have the 1/72 Hasegawa F-111D/F kit. I can scan the instructions and send them to you via email. Just send me your email address and I'll get them out to you. Where did you find a kit of the "E" model? I know that Hasegawa recently re-released the F-111C to commemerate the retirement of them from Australian service.

QT

For an "F", you need different nozzles (for the P-100 engines) that are not included. They have overlapping petals that look decidedly different. Also, for a late version "F", you need either a Pave Tack pod or rebuild the bulged weapon bay doors to reflect a closed bay with a stowed pod.

One minor difference is a different fuel dump mast compared to the "E"-version.

These parts are on sprues N and O of the D/F kit that are not contained in the "E"-boxing.

HTH

Kai

Thanks for the help!

Marvin20, PM inbound!

I got the kit as a trade from a german modellers forum, I simply asked if anyone still has one in his stash and wanted to sell - luckily enough I found someone. He promised to put the AVQ-26 Pave Tack from the AMT/ERTL kit into the package.

I also noticed that some "C"s are still around at shops, but the prices are skyhigh...

HAJO

Honestly, since I´m not a rivet-counter (and shipping would probably cost quite a few bucks) I will most likely use the nozzles that come with the "E" and hope no one else will notice... ;)

HAJO