I think its more that the Steelers choked and let them slide by them for a playoff spot. I dont think anyone was expecting anything from the Bengals.

I don't know what to say except that the Cincinnati Bengals always have and always will stink, gag and choke when it comes time to play in the playoffs! Maybe they should move to a city that knows how to win.

I'm. Not a Bengals can and I don't get into football, I just think its comical that they gag EVERY time they get into the playoffs, and what's even funnier is all the "who deys" and the "it's different this year" I keep hearing--no it's not were talking the same old losing team called the Cincinnati Bungels ( not a typo)

Houston will be out next game so not to worry, I keep wanting to say Oilers every time I think Houston and NFL :D/>

The best thing that can happen to a team is "getting hot" in the playoffs. You need to peak at the right time, Houston has become very cold at the worst possible time. They are struggling to score TDs. Being stuck in central TX I get to watch a lot of Texans and they look completely different from the group I saw mid season.

A lot of people think that fate is conspiring to have things settled at mile high in the AFC between that famous Brady/Manning rivalry yet again.

Well don't send your team to Miami! We were in the playoffs for a whole 30 minutes. When you have to be on the playoffs because another team needs to lose and your team needs to win like 6 games in a row then you shouldn't even be allowed in. At least your team is good e nought to choke and not make it, Miami doesn't choke because we just suck.

Edited by gonzalo

Dude, I'm a life long Lions fan.........no crying allowed from fans of teams that can make it to the playoffs. If the 20 or so Detroit fans don't b***h, nobody can :D/>/>

Dude....try being a sports fan in Seattle.

The pro baseball team sucks, the pro basketball team gets stolen, the pro football team...well...they ain't half bad.

Since 1900, we have 2 professional sports championships. And if that weren't bad enough.....our most successful sports team is a wussy soccer team filled with a bunch of primadonna floppers.

Seriously though.....that baseball team is so bad, if they were a business I would report them to the Better Business Bureau for making fans pay for such a horrible product. It's grand larceny what that team does!

Edited by PNW_Modeler

The pro baseball team sucks, the pro basketball team gets stolen, the pro football team...well...they ain't half bad.

Since 1900, we have 2 professional sports championships. And if that weren't bad enough.....our most successful sports team is a wussy soccer team filled with a bunch of primadonna floppers.

Seriously though.....that baseball team is so bad, if they were a business I would report them to the Better Business Bureau for making fans pay for such a horrible product. It's grand larceny what that team does!

Our football team has made the playoffs in the modern NFL twice in I believe 54 years, and lost in the first round. The Tigers like to go around 40 years or so between championships (not complaining too much, at least they win time to time), but I had to live through the 13 year below .500 streak, and....are the pistons still in Detroit? Lets see who's teams suck the most, that might be fun :D all we had was the Red Wings, but I'm so ****** at the NHL I don't even want to talk about it

Hey, at least your team made the playoffs! Try being a Chiefs fan! We couldn't even Suck for Luck this year. :doh:/>

Look at the bright side, KC beat Jacksonville for last place.........

MLB teams huh the Miami Marlins are so bad they can't win for losing!

All of shut up about your bad football team! I grew up in buffalo, where the bills went to 4 super bowls in a row.....and lost all of them! The term "wide right" and the toby keith song, "shoulda been a cowboy" still make me feel like throwing up.

And, like I said, I grew up in buffalo, the bills still suck, there is no hockey this year...And now live in cleveland, indians suck, browns are a repeating joke and I hate basketball.