Found a great product for enamel paint users

I've been taking a break from aircraft and building some car models lately. I like enamel paint but it takes forever for glossy enamel colors to dry. It was very frustrating having to wait a month for car bodies to dry...

I found this at Tractor Supply and I must say I am very impressed with it, 2 or 3 drops in your airbrush cup and your paint is dry in 24 hours and the finish is much smoother and more glossy. I highly recommend it!

th_Picture006.jpg

Sounds useful; also I've read good things (Britmodeller and elsewhere) about Rustins -this may be obtainable closer to home for UK and European residents. It is also available from Amazon. I have no first-hand experience, however.

But WOW, those LOT decals are cute! Almost enough to make me want to go a bit civil... :woot.gif:

I've been taking a break from aircraft and building some car models lately. I like enamel paint but it takes forever for glossy enamel colors to dry. It was very frustrating having to wait a month for car bodies to dry...

I found this at Tractor Supply and I must say I am very impressed with it, 2 or 3 drops in your airbrush cup and your paint is dry in 24 hours and the finish is much smoother and more glossy. I highly recommend it!

th_Picture006.jpg

I just want to know why you need a smoother shinier tractor?? :woot.gif:

Just sayin'

Cheers

Keith