Trading my HB A-10 for Revell F-14B/D

Good morning fellow ARC'ers!!! Ive been eliminating alot of my stash for an upcoming move, and also moving out subjects in trade for things id much rather want. (As well as actually have time to build). So today, im looking for a trade. I have a Hobbyboss 1/48 A-10 Single seater, box open, bags sealed. I would like to trade it for (2) of the 1/48 Revell F-14B/D tomcat kits (The new release with bombcat parts). I could settle for one of the D/B tomcats, with a regular "D" release, as long as extra parts to make a bombcat are provided with it. Not looking for anything fancy or resin, just some extra rails/bombs, new sidewinder rails, and lantirn pod from those revell kits to thrown in. Let me know what you can do, and If needed, i can include an extra batch of weapons from the spares bin...We each pay our own shipping. Let me know what ya got! Thanks and look forward to dealing!!!!!

My Hobbyboss A-10, for your (2) Revell F-14B/D Bombcats, all in 1/48th!

Hello,

I may have what you want sir. I have a 1/48 Hasegawa F-14A as well as a few items below.....Very interested in the HB 1/48 A-10. I'll also throw in a 1/48 Black Box F-14B cockpit set as well as decals....Let me know.

Tom

1/32 Hobbycraft Mig-15 (Box open/Bags Sealed)

1/35 MCR UH-1C Huey Gunship "Muskets" Version-OOP)

1/48 Academy CH-46E (Box open/Bags Sealed)

1/48 Hasegawa F-14A Atlantic Fleet

1/72 AMT EC-135 "Looking Glass" (Sealed)

1/32 CAM Resin: F-15I Turkey Feathers (Sealed)

1/48 Black Box F/A-18E Cockpit Set

Tom