Tell us what you are going to build....

LET'S GET BIG!

Hey big guys,

It's time for the biggest group build out there....Yes, size DOES matter. 1:32nd scale or larger aircraft for this one. Any thing you want to add....just MAKE IT BIG!

So, whatcha gonna build?

PNW_Modeler - 1:32nd Trumpeter A-4M (undecided markings), 1:32nd Hasegawa A-4F (VA-164 "Lady Jessie" markings)

xmh53wrench - 1:24th Hobbycraft P-51D

AX 365 - 1:32nd Trumpeter F-8J

mynameismatt - 1/32 Trumpeter A-4C (AMS resin conversion), 1/32 Tamiya F-15C - Desert Storm "Gulf Spirit"

ALF18 - 1/32 CF-104, natural metal finish with Wintervalley RCAF decals, and True Details cockpit set and 1/32 Kinetic Hawk 115, NFTC version

phantom - CF-104 Starfighter with Leading Edge decals

EX_birdgurnner - 1/32nd Revell F-14A Tomcat

dmthamade - undecided

Neo - Hasegawa KI-84

Emvar - 1/32nd scale Academy F-18D backdated to a CF-188B in original delivery scheme October 1982

Vince14 - Roden 1/32 Albatros D.III.

scapilot - F/A-18E Super Hornet

johncrow - Tamiya F-15C converted to a "B"

Paulao - Tchwrma - Revell F-4E IAF "Kurnass 2000"

ooritz10 - 1/35 Kiowa Warrior

Bigasshammm - Academy F/A-18C OIF

AnthonyWan - Academy F/A-18D

Mr B - Kinetic Hawk 100 converted to a Hawk 108 Royal Malaysian Air Force or TUDM

Rodney - 1/32 Trumpeter Mig-23MF

strikeeagle801 - 2 Academy 1:35th Blackhawks

CraigSargent - Tamiya 1/32 F-16C backdated and converted to F-16A Netz of the IDF/AF

ThatJeffGuy - Tamiya Spitfire Mk XVI in Canadian markings 1945

Edited by PNW_Modeler

How done can it be? I have a 1/24 Hobby Craft P-51D I have started, that I haven't posted on ARC. Engine, cockpit, prop and landing gear started, but nothing finished up?

Yeah, it's cool. Looking forward to seeing it

Considering how SLOW I build this is more of a wish list.... but..

1/32 Trumpeter A-4C (AMS resin conversion)

1/32 Tamiya F-15C - Desert Storm "Gulf Spirit"

and maybe...

1/32 Trumpeter SBD Dauntess in "operation torch" markings

wish me luck!

I'm in with a 1/32 CF-104, natural metal finish with Wintervalley RCAF decals, and True Details cockpit set. I would love to build a few more, but time is being shared with the Living History GB.

Wish list to build (1/32 scale):

1. CF-104 mentioned already

2. CF-18 with resin cockpit set

3. BAe Hawk 115 (NFTC) as soon as it arrives from Lucky Model

and maybe a 1/24 scale Mustang (Airfix) with City of Winnipeg kit decals

As you can see, a bit ambitious. But as we in this GB will soon start to say: "go big, or go home!"

Questions:

1. Is it kosher to post two threads for one build in two GBs? Living History will qualify for the first 3 builds, and I'd like to copy/paste between the two, maybe adding more detail to Living History?

2. I might have a 1/32 kit to donate as a prize - interested?

ALF

Alf, normally each group build gets its own model. Unless of course your doing two of the same kit. One for each GB.

But this is really up to the two people running both separate GBs.

Alf, normally each group build gets its own model. Unless of course your doing two of the same kit. One for each GB.

But this is really up to the two people running both separate GBs.

+1, Phantom hit the nail on the head.

You are welcome to add a thread and show us your handy work, but those builds would not qualify for raffle prizes.

Hello Everyone!! Would like to join in on the GB. Don't know what i'll be doing, choices are a Trumpeter Harrier + in Italian markings, a Trumpeter Swordfish, or a Trumpeter P-38 Lightning. Maybe i'll do two, we have to September.

Don

What about big scale autos?

I've got a few 1/12 F1 cars that I'll get to eventually. Maybe I'll push one up and do it during this time frame.

Or I'll have a 1/9 Ducatti 996 in a few weeks. Which is bigger than the typical 1/12 scale for bikes.

What about big scale autos?

I've got a few 1/12 F1 cars that I'll get to eventually. Maybe I'll push one up and do it during this time frame.

Or I'll have a 1/9 Ducatti 996 in a few weeks. Which is bigger than the typical 1/12 scale for bikes.

picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151

I figured you deserved that from earlier :monkeydance:

Big aircraft only

Well, I took the 1/32 Revell F-14A Tomcat down off the shelf last night to look it over and decided to take the plunge and join in.

I will build it in VF-84 scheme (from Final Countdown) with decals coming from an old Tamiya kit. I will most likely keep it OOB as I am on a limited budget, although the decals are old and kinda yellowing so I might be foreced to source new ones.

I'll try to get a thread started this weekend.

Denis

Editeded for spelling errors.

Edited by EX_Birdgunner