Tell us what you are going to build....

I never knew this GB was coming up!

Hmmm...I'm very tempted to enter with one of the 1/32 Tomcats I have on the shelf, a Revell one to be exact. I have never built a 1/32 plane before so that would be my first.

Denis

I too have not challenged a 1:32 kit Denis, so this could be a first for both of us!!

How odd that I just happened to receive my 1:32 Trumpeter Super Hornet (E model) in the mail this week. :woot.gif:

Also have the 32'nd scale Tamiya F-16 sitting there begging to be next in the queue as well. Hmm......

Although if I had to clear out the old stock first, then I could call upon the 1:48 Italeri C-130J to grab a bat and get ready to hit. Sorry if I missed something here, but when is this scheduled to start?? I'm kind of swamped with commission work right now, but if I can clear some of those out, then I may be able to add one of these above planes to the rotation for the GB. I'm a sucker for big planes.

Howdy everyone,

Since helos are allowed, I think I'll get in with Academy's 1/35 Kiowa Warrior. This will be the second helicopter I've built and the second kit in a scale other than 1/48 that I've ever attempted.

Wish me luck!

-O

I'll try n get the Academy FA-18C OIF kit built for this. Ever since I got it ive been dying to build it. Space is a problem but now that I'm moving to the basement to work on them I think I know the perfect place for her when done.

Will be oob with the kit decals. They're by cartograf so I didn't feel like getting new ones when the kit ones are pretty nice themselves. I do have an unk origin bang seat ill be using but that's it for additions.

• 2 weeks later...

Academy 1/32 F/A-18D Hornet

Avionix Cockpit Set

D-Mold Intakes

Rhino Models Exhausts

SAC Landing Gear

Northstar Resin Wheels & Tires

Eduard Exterior Detail PE

Eduard Armament PE

Eduard Detail Placards PE

Academy GBU-12 x2 (From Sufa Kit - Thanks LoftyComfort!)

Academy GBU-38 x1 (From Sufa Kit - Thanks LoftyComfort!)

Wolfpack Designs LITENING Pod

Zactomodels AIM-9L Missiles x2

Eventually I hope it will carry the loadout and wear the markings for "11" of VMFA(AW)-242 "Bats", seen here: http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/albums/album96/aaa.jpg

Still looking for markings or someone who would be willing to draw up a set for me.

Thanks for looking. :cheers:

Currently rescribing and re-riveting the entire fuselage.

In progress pics to come soon... :rolleyes:

-Anthony

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I'll bite. Tamiya Spitfire Mk XVI in Canadian markings 1945(Bill Harper 127 Wing AU * J TB 886 using the decals from the Kagero Top-Color book)

Have't put hand to plastic in months but I just finished the Trumpeter Me-262a that had been languishing in my cupboard

for a long time and I got the spit for my b'day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, forgot to mention that I am building a 1/32 Kinetic Hawk 115, NFTC version. Commission build for a friend who works with these aircraft in Cold Lake.

ALF

Sorry, forgot to mention that I am building a 1/32 Kinetic Hawk 115, NFTC version. Commission build for a friend who works with these aircraft in Cold Lake.

ALF

Too late now it cant count in the group build ... :P

Too late now it cant count in the group build ... :P/>

Doh!

Build a thousand bridges... :bandhead2:

Have you ever considered a career as a Drill Sergeant? :thumbsup:

ALF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...