The general idea of the National Reserves Group Build is to build a vehicle that served at any point in time with a reserve or auxiliary unit of any nation. We're talking anything from trainers to bombers to reconnaissance and from Hummers to helicopters.

- Any vehicle (land, sea or air) from any reserve unit from any Country (ANG, Air Force Reserve, Marine Reserve, Naval Reserve, Army Reserve, RAuxAF,.......Etc.) Your build must be wearing reserve unit markings and they should have existed.

- There will be no What-ifs.

- A work in progress thread is mandatory.

- The build cant be more than 30% completed by the start of the GB.

- You can build straight out of the box or load it up with as much aftermarket as you want.

- You can build as many kits as you want in the alloted time.

- We are open for building from January 1 through July 1, 2013 and your hosts will be me and ThePhantomTwo.

Please post what you will be building in the What I'm Building thread.

We will have a raffle at the end of the build on a donations basis for all participants that completed the build. This is brought in part from some generous Sponsors and ARC members. I don't think there will be enough prizes for everyone but we will go through the list once and and for those with multiple builds we will start again.

The Current sponsors are,

• Hi-Decal
  • Caracal Models
  • Reid Air Publications

If you would like to become a sponsor of the GB or would just like to donate something to the raffle please send me a PM. Keep in mind that you will be responsible for shipping and the GB is open to people around the world. If you want to keep the price of shipping down and want to limit to certain continents or CONUS just let me know.

I have some banners that I posted HERE and feel free to use them. You can modify them or build your own to fit your build. If you want you can post your banner in the Group Build Banners thread so others can use them.

Most importantly we are here to have fun so lets get to it!

Edited by Spectre711
  • 5 months later...

The build officially ends July 1st but since these forums don't get locked out I encourage anyone who has started a build here to finish it up when time allows but post your progress here. As far as the end raffle goes I'm going to make the deadline July 7th for completed builds to be eligible for the drawings. :thumbsup:/>/>

Edited by Spectre711
  • 3 weeks later...