Please use this thread to post your entry - just tell us what you'll be building, a single line is enough. Then, start a WIP thread and have at it!

I hope everyone enjoys this GB! :)

Welcome, everyone, thanks for coming! A whole list of great projects... and already a nice range of varieties, military and civil, modern, WW2, interwar - exactly as hoped!

Looking to join in with the Lindberg 1/48 Boeing Stearman "Yellow Peril". I'll post pics soon. Will be using the Lone Star Models resin cockpit set and an Engines and Things Continental R-670 resin motor to replace the kit parts. Will be painted up as a Naval trainer.

Don

Edited by Drifterdon

Zvezda 1/144 Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner

F-Decal Stencil Detail Sheet

Daco/Skyline Decals, Stencil Data & PE

*Custom* artwork for China Southern Airlines, seen here: http://paineairport.com/kpae5541.htm

If anyone has a suggestion on what "blues" I can use for paint, the lighter and darker blue - please let me know!

Apparently this aircraft was painted in Washington State, if anyone has a direct line to Boeing, that'd be an awesome resource.

• 2 weeks later...

Was planning an RCAF 707 but cannot find some parts so switched to a Boeing 247, the one that was purchased by the RAF from the US shipped to Canada had a radar set installed inside, then I hope it was painted here in green/brown RAF camo and shipped to England.

Backups/future if time allows builds - Boeing Hummingbird helo UAV, Boeing Bird of Prey, 2 x BPK 737s!!!

• 1 month later...