AH-64A Apache Kangnam Style!

This is my first build for a good couple of years now although I've kept an eye on these forum pages all the while. I have a number of kits in my stash but decided to concetrate on this one for my return. I know in many peoples eyes its not one of the greatest kits out there but hopefully I can create something good out of it.

The cockpit tub is not quite finished yet but here it is with Eduard PE added and painted.

apachecockpit1_zps3fb50070.jpg

Since this isnt the most outstanding kit I've decided to add a few extra details. I've opened up the access panel on the left side and scratchbuilt the main transmission unit and a couple of other internals. There is still a load of work left to do in here before I can consider paint or closing up the fuselage halves. Also I should point out a lot of the detail is only to give a representation of how things look.

apachetrans1_zpsa99bf73d.jpg

apachetrans2_zpsaca3f7ee.jpg

Due to the amount of small components I need to scratch build progress is slow at the moment but I will get there eventually :)