Oh sure, now that it's been confirmed to be a hoax, the criminals WILL start using these tactics ... :doh:/>/>

-Gregg

But Gregg they have already done that near ME., I know that it has just recently happened here.

I think where it says HOAX.. it means that the unsuspecting public has been subjected to THAT HOAX wheere they have used ploys to get tte driver to stop in order to rob or do whatever the criminal wants to do..

It's not a hoax letter.

.l <_<

I believe you, My Dear Holmes but the article does state that the email warnings were the hoax, they said they couldn't find any police records to substantiate the email warnings ... Claimed to be "urban legends" ... Well, I belive most have a basis in fact ... :salute:

-Gregg

I believe you, My Dear Holmes but the article does state that the email warnings were the hoax, they said they couldn't find any police records to substantiate the email warnings ... Claimed to be "urban legends" ... Well, I belive most have a basis in fact ... :salute:/>

-Gregg

Well I did tell you I have been unwell so that is MY excuse.. :whistle:

Reminds me of the "don't flash your lights at someone who has their lights off at night, because they are gang members and will kill you if you do it" legend from the 90's.

THey will. Killed me twice back in 98. Then one turned me into a newt.

^ I hope you got better! :thumbsup:

Oh I am sorry for the late reply, Thank you..

..but still struggling to breathe with a lung infection/congestion .. :crying2:

Been like this since before Christmas. :unsure:

Edited by HOLMES