Ferrari Enzo-verzione-Tamiya 1/24

• 2 months later...

I've become quite a fan of your car builds of late and it's great to see some in progress shots from you

I particularly like the way you've done the wheels. Who makes those and where do you get them from?

Also like the seats - it actually does look like they are made from material - not plastic. Are they AM or kit supplied? They don't look like they're from the kit - as good as Tamiya are, I wouldn't have thought they'd make something that good. I could be very wrong there....

Nice color choice to! Airbrush or Rattle can?

Thanks for sharing :)

MH

I've become quite a fan of your car builds of late and it's great to see some in progress shots from you

I particularly like the way you've done the wheels. Who makes those and where do you get them from?

Also like the seats - it actually does look like they are made from material - not plastic. Are they AM or kit supplied? They don't look like they're from the kit - as good as Tamiya are, I wouldn't have thought they'd make something that good. I could be very wrong there....

Nice color choice to! Airbrush or Rattle can?

Thanks for sharing :)/>

MH

Hi,first thanks for looking and coments with question,here is the answer.The wheels I made from aluminium ring(23 mm in diameter),and plastic rims(this rims is from kit) wich I put in AL-rings,the ring are from "Pegasus hobbies" ,they made this rings and sell it with low profile tyres,together,in this option I put tyres from kits too.Seats are painted with airbrush,but sprayed in long distance(call it ,make a dust from paint),so you can see the small texture on it after painted,thats why dont looks like from gloss plastic.In real looks much better but when you take a foto with flash they looks diferent then on daylight.Body of car is painted with airbrush too,its realy cheaper option if you allready have a AB,but some things I done with spraycan,not just AB.If you have more question ,just ask,bye :)

Here is the PE-set for this kit:

Picture5002-4.jpg

Picture5003-2.jpg

• 7 months later...