Ignore SWM, go to KOTF!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK guys, if you've signed up @ SWM you may have noticed my absence as of late. Turns out the guy who founded the forum is a known recaster and thief. He disappeared for about 5 years and resurfaced...ostensibly to get back into his old habits. He's been banned from just about every other modeling forum for his "practices". Anyway, I chose to distance myself from that forum because of dishonorable reputation by deleting my account and personal content, nothing else.

That being said, a group of upright modelers who have nothing but 100% honorable reputations and mad skills have started a NEW star wars only forum called KEEPER OF THE FORCE. no liars, cheats or recasters allowed. :D/> check it out:

http://www.keeperoftheforce.com/

Edited by nicholassagan

Which site? Keeper of the Force has an automated system that will send you a confirmation email with a link to validate. SWM...I'd just stay away from that place.

KOTF site!

I did registered at SWM but after reading about that site's owner. I no longer participate there.

KOTF, its a pain for me to register. Tried so many times to register but the code is driving me up the wall. Again, I can see the code clearly and typed in all the codes, as seen, correctly. I dunno if this is just me or its happening to others too?

B

EDITE: Erm..., no, no confirmation email too!

Edited by Boxster
  • 2 months later...