OOB Academy T-50B Black Eagles

Thank you all for the kind words, yes, the marking are all decals, it takes times, actually 2 weeks to position them all but it is well worth! :woot.gif:/>

Edited by Paolo Maglio

Thank you all for the kind words, yes, the marking are all decals, it takes times, actually 2 weeks to position them all but it is well worth! :woot.gif:/>/>

Holy crap! They're very opaque, aren't they? I also have to hand it to you mate... If it were me, I'd definitely screw up some of those large decals.

Holy crap! They're very opaque, aren't they? I also have to hand it to you mate... If it were me, I'd definitely screw up some of those large decals.

Yes, both yellow and white decals are opaque enought to cover the black and avaid it to show trought. Decals are also thin and quite strong, I managed to save all of them, main problems are: the too dark and small instruction sheet that doesn't let you see where to place stencils (here Darren Motthan come to my rescue with photos) and the rivets. There are so many deep rivets all over the skin of this model and decal solvent are not strong enought to push decals down into each one of them so I pushed dry decals down into each rivet with a needle and this worked perfectly.

+1 for the solid decals on this. They do hold up really well during handling, especially over the contours. There are a lot of them, and they do take time for good line up's, but all in all, they will work with you if you got the patience for them. Build looks good. This is the third one I've seen posted including mine in the past two weeks or so. Looks like this kit has finally hit it's stride in popularity. Fun build indeed. Nice photo work.